Vitamin D is not only essential for strong bones, it is also of vital importance for immune system function, for cancer prevention and for reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease, as demonstrated by numerous studies. Early diagnosis of vitamin D deficiency is therefore indispensible.
The newly developed 25-OH Vitamin D ELISA from EUROIMMUN for the determination of vitamin D levels is now available. The test was designed so that it has a high correlation with established commercial test systems.
The 25-OH Vitamin D ELISA is characterised by:
- 100% reliability in the determination of vitamins D2 und D3 due to the use of a new monoclonal antibody
- Quick and simple test performance in less than 3 hours
- Improved analyte release in only one step without the use of toxic substances
- Optimised test procedure with only 6 calibrators
- Predominantly ready-to-use reagents
- Fully automatable processing
- Very attractive price